Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Coming Soon.....Update


I recently said that I'd soon be posting some old posts that I was saving from Multiply, that were originally posted way back on the old Y360 platform. It's taken longer than expected, as I thought there were only a few to save, but turns out there were 34 in all. I've got them saved now, and will be starting to post them soon. 

Most of them were originally posted on Y360 in 2006 and re-posted on Multiply in 2008. So that they're easily identified, the title of each one will start with the word 'REWIND'. Some of them will refer by name to people who were on my friends list back on Y360 but have since moved on, but as I've tried to leave the posts in their original form wherever possible, I've left those references in. That's enough yakking from me. 

7 comments:

  1. Cool :) looking forward to reading them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Mitch, they will be new to me and I bet I will enjoy each and every one of them.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they will be new to me, can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see you here Mitch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gooo, Mitch! All of them will be new to me, too....

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO. WELL get on with it Man!!!!!!;P

    ReplyDelete