Wednesday, 28 November 2012
Picture Perfect: GRAND FINALE- YESTERYEAR
This week's PICTURE PERFECT will be the final one on Multiply, as it prepares to close it's doors this coming weekend. Of course PP will continue, on Muzenews and on Blogger, but this week we look back over several wonderful years of making friends and sharing our love of photography on Multiply. It's been a fantastic journey, with so many memories, both online and in the real world.
The PP team have asked us to post four photos, one for each year of being on Multiply, but by my reckoning, it's actually five years (2008 to 2012 inclusive), so I'm using that as an excuse to post five photos!!! LOL.
Goodbye Multiply, here's to the future, let's hope it's every bit as good. Here are some memories from me:
1) Meeting Joanne for the first time. The best thing that has happened to me.
2) Carew Castle. Taken with my first P&S digital camera but still one of my fave shots.
3) Seeing New York for the first time. Looking down from the top of the Empire State Building.
4) The macro shot I'm most proud of, that won me two PP awards: "Star Of The Week" and "Best Of The Best"
5) Visiting the awesome beauty of Bryce Canyon, Utah.